Joanna Michele

My amazing little girl - Born July 11, 2010 - 7lbs 14oz 19in.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A picture of Jo standing

After numerous tries and plenty of blurry photos, I finally got a picture! She's multitasking now. She is getting so good at standing, its all she does now! I think walking is closer than we thought!!

We took Joanna to the doctor yesterday to get her 2nd flu shot and a pneumonia shot and she did SO well! The first shot she didn't even blink! The second made her cry a little but she stopped soon after.

Soon I will be working on more decoration for her room. I will be taking it wall by wall so I am excited about that. We have an animal theme going right now but I can't wait to have a princess theme or whatever she asks for!! 

Easter is coming up so I will be attempting a dress for her, maybe we can match! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home